Buy your ticket package on discounted price in the Café on Clark Ádám Square or in the Buffet at the Zugliget Chairlift Valley Station and travel with the Shuttle between Buda Castle Funicular and Zugligeti Chairlift.
Available with a Funicular and Chairlift return ticket till the end of October on Fridays, weekends and public holidays.
- Adult: 1 adult return Funicular ticket + 1 adult return Chairlift ticket
Package price: 2.800 HUF.
- Children: 1 children return Funicular ticket + 1 children return Chairlift ticket
Package price: 1.500 HUF.
Travelling by Chairlift is free of charge for Budapest Card users. Buy only the discounted Funicular ticket in the Café at Clark Ádám Square or in the Buffet at the Zugliget Chairlift Valley Station and enjoy the Shuttle Bus service!
The Shuttle is free with Budapest Card Plus!
Tickets must be shown to the driver before taking the shuttle bus.
Request for an invoice
If you need an invoice, please keep your Funicular and Chairlift ticket, otherwise we will not be able to issue the invoice.
Within 15 days after the purchase of the ticket you can require the invoice in the following 3 ways:
- personally in possession of the tickets at BKV head office: 1072 Budapest, Akácfa u. 15. Touristic Division,
- by mail (paper based request) attaching the tickets. Postal address: BKV Zrt, Turisztikai divízió, 1980 Budapest, Akácfa u. 15.
- by e-mail attaching the copy of the tickets electronically. E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, supply your name and address you wish the invoice to be issued for.
The issued invoice is receivable either at BKV Head Quarter, room 170. (1072 Budapest, Akácfa u. 15.) or we will send you to the mailing address you requested.
Your invoice request about Budapest Card must be demanded at place of purchase.